By adding a few design elements to your existing patio or deck space, your summer entertainment area quickly becomes a usable spot year-round. Kohler recommends adding warmth with a fire pit or outdoor fireplace. Patio heaters can also work well on a deck where a built-in fire pit isn’t an option. Pizza ovens, covered cook and kitchen prep areas are also beautiful ways to make the space more functional and usable, even during winter. Adding warmth to the space will help keep the chill of winter temps at bay and make the space more welcoming.
Now is an excellent time to explore adding a swimming pool in 2024.
- Consultation – Call us and let us know what you’re interested in. We will put you in touch with a project manager with the specific skills for the job.
- Evaluation – The project manager will gather all the necessary information to plan for the job. This includes a visit to the potential pool site.
- Design – Time to plan for the job. Our project manager will line out and organize all the details.
- Estimate – The plan for the job or estimate is presented to the customer for approval. The service date is decided upon acceptance.
- Pool Installation – The pool is installed, and then you enjoy your new outdoor living space.