Retaining walls are a large job to undertake, so when building them, it is important to hire a landscape pro. Here are our top 10 reasons to use a landscape pro to build retaining walls:
1. Landscape Pros Are Employed By Professional Landscaping Companies – At Kohler Lawn & Outdoor, our landscape professionals are trained in all areas of landscaping including plant bed, hardscape fields such as stone work and water features, and building retaining walls.
2. Hiring The Professionals Is Important – Landscaping is hard work and is not suitable to for everyone, especially if your health and well-being are affected in the process. Our professionals make sure to ask the important questions about how you want your retaining walls to function, especially when it comes to drainage problems. We can create a plan to tackle these issues.
3. Freedom – By hiring a landscaping professional to build your retaining wall, you are given more free time to just enjoy the design process and watch our team bring your vision to life. Building a retaining wall can take a significant amount of time, so it is worth it to hire a professional to take over this task for you.
4. Less Risk Of Injuries – Retaining walls are notoriously labor-intensive with lots of heavy lifting and moving of stone block. If you are not used to this type of work, building the wall yourself can cause back problems due to improper lifting, or pulled muscles. Professionals know how to handle the materials and how to operate heavy lifting machinery to make the job easier.
5. Spend Less Overall – Most think that hiring a professional landscaping team will cost them a lot of money. However, when homeowners attempt to manage the project themselves, unforeseen circumstances and issues can arise that will cost them more money in the end.
6. Expert Design Services – When using our landscaping professionals, we can create a custom retaining walls design that suits your needs and makes your property functional and attractive, increasing curb appeal and property value.
7. Quality and High Standards – We are proud to offer quality materials and have high standards of construction. We want your project to look its best, and our team take pride in their work.
8. Organization – Trying to tackle a project can be confusing and often important aspects of the project get overlooked easily. Hiring a landscaping pro means that someone else is making sure the entire project is correct from start to finish, and puts less of a mental burden on you as the homeowner.
9. Warranty – At Kohler Lawn & Outdoor, our work is ICPI certified and our warranty is your insurance that we meet your expectations in the outcome of your project.
10. Full Service Landscaping – On top of building retaining walls, our landscaping professionals also provide a full-service landscaping service to make sure the rest of your property looks healthy, lush and green.
If you are in the Kansas City Metro area, specifically Jackson and Johnson counties and are looking into building retaining walls, contact us today to schedule a consultation, or feel free to call us at (816) 540-4400 to discuss your landscaping needs.